Full stack Senior Software Engineer
- Limerick, Ireland
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Full stack Senior Software Engineer
Location: Location: Ireland (Dublin/Limerick/Cork/ Remote in Ireland)
Delivering technology for a changing world calls for a flexible workforce.
Our Services Platform & Data team within Dell Digital specializing in creating best in class solutions to support Dell’s Services IT products. Working with other engineers and team members, we craft and develop software for platforms and applications using sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Ireland.
- Work end to end with product development (from understanding requirements to supporting it in production), influencing on what product should or not have – team autonomy.
- Work as real full stack engineer, coding, testing and delivering your art into production.
- Innovate exploring new technologies and defining the path to the product future.
- Be part of a real product team, helping to define its future, raising it to the next Customer Experience level.
- Deliver product maturity within the team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent, 5 - 8 years of validated experience in testing/coding/IT software
- Fast learning and logical skills: Ability to apply extensive knowledge of application programming and analysis
- Technical skills: Proven experience in software development methodologies
- Proactive ownership: Flexible to not work just coding requirements, but owning and helping to build the best product and customer experience ever
- Communication skills
- Visionary and Innovative mindset: able to think out of the box to bring the best of breed to products and customers
- Expertise in Java-based frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience with Cloud-based platforms
- Experience developing REST APIs and Microservices
- Previous experience with extreme programming practices in an agile environment
Job Family: Information-Technology Engineering Software-Engineer Dell-Digital
Job ID: R106794
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: Apply Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Ireland Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.