Boomi Platform Consultant,Remote - Italy 11/04/2018
Boomi Platform Consultant - Milan
Keen to be part of a team whose software solutions encompass data center and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our Boomi team in Milan.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration, Master Data Management and API management technology and the creator of AtomSphere®, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud™. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances.
As a Senior Systems Engineer for this area of the business you will:
- Work closely with customers and partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Evaluate new applications to assess integration approach
- Provide architecture-level infrastructure recommendations, configuration, and sizing requirements to support the Dell Boomi product suite
- Be a product expert of Dell Boomi applications including the AtomSphere integration platform and MDM master data management suite
- Recommend best practices for implementing, managing, and governing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community
- Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across disparate systems
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL
- Practical experience implementing service s oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies)
- Familiarity with Boomi AtomSphere or other visual-based integration middleware platforms
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Messaging skills including JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
“LI Priority”Job Family: Remote Job ID: R17009
Related Job Opportunities
- OEM Sales Engineer South Italy
- Partner Programs Strategy Consultant UKI, Germany, France and Italy Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.