Senior Engineer, Solutions Architecture
Primary Location: ,Remote - Italy
Senior Virtualization Solutions Architect, Italy
When our customers are looking for consultative IT expertise, where else would they turn but to the company driving human progress through technology? Our Solutions Architecture team within Professional Services are specialists in package customization and integration as well as total, end-to-end solutions in targeted industry segments. After detailed consultation with our customers and careful analysis, we develop new IT systems or replace existing systems that support customers’ strategic, operational and financial goals.
Join us as a Senior Solutions Architect on our Professional Services team in Italy to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will consult with external customers and develop integrated end-to-end IT solutions that support the customer’s strategic, operational and financial goals. You will translate the client’s business requirements into specific systems or applications for complex technology solutions.
• Serve as a technical specialist in the pre-sale qualification and collaborate with the project manager to develop technical and architectural design strategies
• Contribute to the development of strategies, policies and best practices through collaboration in team meetings
• Develop and cultivate excellent customer relationships by building solid customer facing skills including negotiation, conflict resolution and crisis management
• Provide technical implementation expertise for assigned engagements to optimize results for the customer, maintaining awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and ensuring operational excellence through quality closures as deemed necessary
• Stay updated on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of Dell technologies products through professional associations, trade journals and networking
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years of related experience in a professional role
• Solid writing skills and a proven ability to document processes
• Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of project management principles and methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Dell Proven Professional Certification
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 21 May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R101331