Business Development Manager-PS Success360 - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: Nashville,Tennessee
Jackson,Mississippi,USA; Manlius,New York,USA; Little Rock,Arkansas,USA; Dallas,Texas,USA; Oklahoma City,Oklahoma,USA; Reston,Virginia,USA; Miami,Florida,USA; Washington,D.C.,USA; Charleston,South Carolina,USA; Jacksonville,Florida,USA; New Orleans,Louisiana,USA; Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,USA; Baltimore,Maryland,USA; Wilmington,Delaware,USA; Newark,New Jersey,USA; Bridgeport,Connecticut,USA; Providence,Rhode Island,USA; Austin,Texas,USA; Manchester,New Hampshire,USA; Burlington,Vermont,USA; Boston,Massachusetts,USA; New York,New York,USA; Portland,Maine,USA; Charlotte,North Carolina,USA; Atlanta,Georgia,USA; Birmingham,Alabama,USA;
VMware Professional Services helps customers unleash the power of VMware technology to drive their desired outcomes. Our broad expertise, deep knowledge of VMware technology and concentrated focus on our customers’ business and IT goals, helps them to reduce risk and complexity, accelerate adoption, strengthen their team’s skills, and drive innovation.
We are outcome-focused, holistic, and consultative in accelerating customer value, developing and executing strategies across people, process and technology that build progressive capabilities in our customers’ organizations. We not only help customers get the most out of VMware software, we help them extend their aperture beyond what they thought was possible, then build and execute a plan to get there.
VMware Professional Services is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest cloud, mobility and security technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey!
As a Business Development Manager (BDM), you will be the subject matter expert responsible for evangelizing and promoting both internally and externally VMware Success 360. A comprehensive success offering that helps customers continually realize value and achieve outcomes faster from their investments with VMware technologies. As a Business Development Manager (BDM), you will develop and execute a strategic sales business plan focused on developing a qualified pipeline of business resulting in increased bookings to your supported division/segment. This includes, following up on incoming or self-generated leads, answering questions specific to the offering, negotiating terms, pricing, and closing deals. The Business Development Manager (BDM) will demonstrate effective leadership skills in building the business and sales ecosystem to exceed revenue expectations. A key success indicator will include experience as an evangelist selling customer success offerings. Solution Selling experience is paramount to help customers realize the greatest return on investment of VMware technologies. The Business Development Manager, (BDM) will be responsible for demonstrating the unique value proposition our Sucess360 offering brings to the market and customers both internally and externally.
Our goal is to provide our customers with a unified, simplified experience with VMware that helps them achieve their outcomes faster, adapt as their business changes, take the best next steps towards achieving their goals, and continually realize value from their VMware investments.
*** This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
*** Candidates must be Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Evangelize and promote the value of Success 360 to VMware internal and external audiences in the geo
- Enable core sales, specialists’ sellers and services sellers on Success 360 and keep the offering top of mind for these teams
- Define and execute programs to develop Success 360 sales pipeline resulting in pipeline and increased bookings
- In partnership with the services sellers, present the value of Success 360 to customers
- Assist with Success 360 operational activities as required, e.g. facilitate pricing, sales forecasting, etc.
- Capture customer, core sellers, specialist sellers and services seller feedback and work with the Success 360 go-to-market (GTM) and delivery teams to address the feedback
- Distribute Success 360 customer success stories, example artifacts and other proof-points to sellers to help assist in sales
- Facilitate bringing Success 360 Americas leadership team and with Success Executives closer to the field
- Be a Success 360 Subject Matter Expert (SME) resource to the field, e.g. explain the different Success 360 offerings, add-ons, etc.
- 3+ years of selling Customer Success offerings
- Ability to take a sales pipeline target, develop a plan and execute the plan to achieve the sales pipeline target
- Ability to understand and empathize with sales and influence sales’ behavior
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Can deliver customer-facing and internally facing presentations on Customer Success with confidence and credibility
- Dual language requirement - English and Spanish
Certification and Education:
- BS in Computer Science or other technical field highly desired; related experience considered in lieu of formal technical training
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance- based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let’s explore
AmericasPS referral campaign
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-07-12
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2111303