Dell Digital Media Analyst
Primary Location: Kawasaki, Japan
Remote - Japan (All Other)
Dell Digital Media Analyst
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Dell Digital Media Analyst on our Marketing team in Japan.
What you’ll achieve
The Dell Digital Media Analyst will extract customer reviews from manufacturer and media sites utilizing aggregator response tools. The Analyst will respond directly to
customer product feedback and convey end-user friendly solutions
- Research customer reviews, specific focus on lower rating (i.e. 3 stars & below), and provide relevant responses
- Liaise with Dell Product Group/Quality Control/other support teams for reviews where team is unable to find relevant information
- Create dashboards weekly with exec. summary as well as insights on key products using BazaarVoice tools
- Support the digital strategy team in reporting and analytics for social media, web, and paid media campaigns
- Manage the tracking, prioritization, and segmentation of issues and opportunities, with the ability to synthesize & distil complex issues
- Identify and issue reports on emerging or urgent global topics & trends
- Other “digital marketing tasks” as requested
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Pursuing studies related to marketing, communication, e-commerce
- Fluency in following identified languages for selected locations
- Social media
- Consumer electronics experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R084912