Japan Medium Business Online Business Manager
Primary Location: Kawasaki, Japan
- Responsible for driving adoption of Premier, GP and B2B platforms (i.e., ERP systems) that streamline and automate B2B purchasing between Dell and MB customers.
- Liaise with cross functional teams for supplemental support to enhance delivery of business goals and initiatives.
- Proactively engage with customers on various work-streams to further improve customer experience including demo and training.
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly assessments of business performance and update Sales GMs and Marketing leaders on online demand generation programs, recommend and create product offering/bundles, obtain Finance approvals.
- Perform data analysis to identify strategic opportunities to focus and execute towards yearly plan.
- Educate / train, test and launch new online features and functionality
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years proven experience in commercial or consumer sales or marketing.
- Language: Business level English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proven leadership qualities and strong motivational team building and spirit.
- Results & execution oriented with Priority setting skill.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed, autonomous environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving and demanding environment.
- Experience in Dell business model, Online Merchandizing & B2B applications is a plus.