Sales Operations Advisor
Primary Location: Kawasaki, Japan
Sales Operations Advisor
- 英語: ビジネスレベルの英語力（電話会議が可能なレベル）
- Microsoft Excel/Power point (& MS Access)の基本的な操作
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31March 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Sales Operations Advisor (I7)
Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales operations consulting. Manages order fulfillment.
Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization. Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience. Facilitates product and sales information flow.
Drives sales operations process improvements.
Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management.
May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements.
May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities.
Manages operational support to maximize sales force productivity
Identifies issues/process improvements for workgroup to improve customer experience or productivity
Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives
Forecasts, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools
Creates new procedures and processes to drive desired results
Support Sales organization through customer, operational and business consulting.
Key responsible is to interface between sales and other operational functions related to FGA/Retail, developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication.
Change the biz driver
- Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support.
- Manages order fulfilment for Retail business.
- Managing customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
- Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization.
- Control and govern outsource team who support operationally.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience.
- Drives sales operations process improvements
- Manages projects or customer relationships of critical importance. May be industry wide authority.
- Develops innovative solutions, systems and products to support Dell objectives.
- Builds external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends
- Participates in guiding sales operations strategy, and determine priorities affecting immediate operations as well as having company- wide impact.
- Manages key strategic initiatives and business sales operations improvement projects.
- Interacts with major customers, generally involving controversial situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other leaders.
- The ideal candidate will have a Degree with a minimum 5 years of business experience (at least 3 years of experience directly applicable in channel sales models, channels marketing and/or operations or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Adequate experience on operation or sales is a required.
- English : Business conversation level
- Keen to understand and explore metric driven business processes.
- Familiar with advance application on Microsoft Excel/Power point (& MS Access).
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and strong communication skill to manage sales & partner communication.
- Strong attention to detail required. Candidates must possess excellent decision making, problem solving. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills are also required.
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced dynamic environment and/or management direction