Senior Regional Marketing Manger - Secureworks Japan
Primary Location: Kawasaki, Japan
Senior Manager, Regional Marketing - Secureworks - Japan, Tokyo
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Regional Marketing Manager - Japan is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in executing marketing programs with sales and measuring business impact. The leader has responsibility for regional strategy and execution of marketing programs, ensuring optimal field utilization to drive sales productivity and eliminate barriers to sales. The regional marketing function -partners closely with the rest of the global marketing team to ensure regional marketing leverages an optimal mix of assets and channels to quickly move a prospect through the buying process.
- Strategic partner with sales and channel leaders and their organizations to ensure we collectively meet our growth and transformation goals, through the positive impact of demand generation, pipeline acceleration, and customer retention programs.
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of end to end marketing activities. Closely engages with Demand Generation representatives (DGR) to direct day to day activity and optimize performance.
- Define and execute regional account based, customer marketing programs in partnership with demand center and sales and customer success.
- Support the rapid growth of channel and partner routes to market by ensuring that all strategies have a channel or partner element, and that resources are effectively aligned.
- Responsible for definition, measurement and evolving the program to create loyalty and increase retention and increase customer satisfaction at target accounts.
- Responsible for defining and leading customer advocacy programs, including but not limited to 1/1 references, case study development, win wires, customer reviews and ratings and associated success metrics, process development and business impact.
- Coordinate regional event strategy in concert with Global campaigns, manage local execution of agreed events inc. Virtual Events, customer advisory boards, Executive briefings, tradeshows.
- Partners with Product Marketing, Global Campaign and Brand, Demand Center, Corporate Communications, Training and Enablement and Channel Marketing to ensure relevant and timely delivery of programs that represents the needs of regions, optimizes programs accordingly, and serves as a “voice of the region” into planning.
- Manages small team of marketing professional with responsibility for driving performance, development of the team, along with their deep relationships with their stakeholders
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs. Provide regular reporting in line with the Finance and sales / revenue operations functions with a view to providing insights and strategic plans.
Knowledge and Skills
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience
- MBA preferred
- Track record of strong partnership with sales
- Strategic thinker, proactive and disciplined
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Proven project and budget management skills
- Strong people management skills with the ability to manage drive and motivate managers.
- Strong business acumen coupled with the ability to adapt to changing business conditions to offer our clients & stakeholders an exceptional level of service and meeting our business objectives.
- Strong analytical skills and must be comfortable with data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization (telephone, email & face-to-face).
- Experience with marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, 6Sense, Demandbase); CRM (SFDC), analytics and reporting (Tableau, BI, Domo) required
- Travel up to 25%
A successful candidate will …
- B-to-b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Demand creation performance measurement
- How to market to a range of b-to-b buyers using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (email, telephone, direct mail)
- Strategic planning process
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job ID: R097148