Solution Consultant - Servers and NetworkingDoha, Qatar, Kuwait, Kuwait;Remote - Oman 03/21/2019
Server and Networking - Solution Consultant
Kuwait, Oman, or Qatar
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Solution Consultant on our Server and Networking team in Gulf Region (Oman, Qatar, or Kuwait).
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical and sales support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Exceed sales targets for servers and networking in the Gulf region
- Grow server marketshare and reach #1 position
- Support core presales and sales teams in their strategic deals
- Drive acquisition and cross-LOB under-pen account sales motion
- Enable sales/presales/channel on servers and networking
- 5-7 years Server and Networking presales experience (Assess, Size, Configure, Quote)
- Exhibited sales success and experience with sales motion
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering university degree
- Sales Experience in servers/networking within Gulf region
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- English/Arabic fluency
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Engineer Job ID: R83175
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.