Cyber Security Senior Analyst- Compliance (SRO)Limerick, Ireland 01/11/2019
Senior Infrastructure Analyst- Compliance
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst - Compliance to join our Security & Resiliency team in Limerick, Ireland.
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
- Co-ordinate testing activities and perform controls testing related to Dell's internal assessment of compliance with an established control framework in conjunction with other members of the Defense Technologies compliance team. Activities include scoping, evidence gathering, gap analysis, remediation/mitigation coordination, management reporting, and work paper documentation and submission.
- Obtain and determine the adequacy of information gathered from internal customers.
- Provide subject matter expertise and assist IT and/or the business with developing management action plans to resolve any noted gaps.
- Coordinate policy and standard development. Ensure policies/standards remain in sync with operational practices. Oversee the policy/standard change management process. Coordinate a policy/standard exception process.
- Documented knowledge of or “hands on” experience working with generally accepted IT audit standards, statements and practices, IT security and control practices, and risk management concepts.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Experience of SOX PCI, ISO or any other relevant audit experience either internal or external.
- Experience prioritizing daily effort by operational and project objectives
- The successful candidate will possess strong customer service skills, with the ability to work well independently, with minimal oversight
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Ability to gather, monitor and document data
- Ability to work effectively globally and cross-functionally is critical
- Flexibility to work extended hours on a short-term basis, based on project deadlines is required
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Information Technology, Information Security, and/or Accounting Information Systems is desired
- Candidates holding an ISACA CISA certification are preferred
- Strong presentation Skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Taking Applications Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Cybersecurity SRO Job ID: R86951
Related Job Opportunities
- Network Security Senior Analyst, Defense Technologies (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
- SIEM Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
- Directory Services Advisor, Cybersecurity Operations (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.