Directory Services Advisor, Cybersecurity Operations (SRO)Limerick, Ireland 01/11/2019
Directory Services Advisor, Cybersecurity Operations
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Directory Services Advisor to join our Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations team in Limerick, Ireland.
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
- Managing, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure that supports user authentication
- Serving on integrated teams resolving problems escalated to Tier 2 or 3 support
- Implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Experience supporting complex computing infrastructure solutions in a large-scale data center environment
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts and design principles
- Sensitivity to security best practices as related to infrastructure and application architectures
- Scripting, Automation, and Configuration Management; experience writing complex PowerShell scripts to support Active Directory.
- 5+ years of working knowledge deploying/maintaining AD infrastructures and security
- Experience supporting & managing a large Enterprise / Multi-domain AD Forest (50,000+ Object)
- Experience developing and executing migrations from cloud and other third party directory services to on premises directories. Related experience extending on-premises directory services to Office 365
- Experience working with developers and leading the effort to document directory services application dependencies and integration points.
- Project based experience extending Active Directory to cloud services such as AWS and Azure
- Understanding and troubleshooting of LDAP in applications.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of DNS and Networking
- In-depth knowledge, Experience and deep Understanding of: Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, and Workstation Configuration
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred (equivalent work experience can be substituted for educational requirements)
- Knowledge of SSL certificate lifecycle management
- Extensive experience with performance analysis, tuning and optimizing
- Understanding of operational challenges and dependencies as they relate to infrastructure decisions
- Knowledge of Active Directory Sites and Services in a complex network with hundreds of sites with varying levels of connectivity
- Understanding and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Taking Applications Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Cybersecurity SRO Job ID: R86967
Related Job Opportunities
- Network Security Senior Analyst, Defense Technologies (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
- SIEM Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
- Cyber Security Senior Analyst- Compliance (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.