Global Production Planning Graduate AnalystLimerick, Ireland 05/29/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a graduate analyst on our Global Production Planning team in Limerick.
At Dell, ground-breaking products are built to the highest design and quality standards. Our Global Production Planning team orchestrate customer orders through global supply chain network to the customer door step. We manage the execution of our supply chain; logistics and fulfilment and we provide world class customer experience through continues process improvement with all our cross functional business partners.
- Owners of EMEA Client Shipping process, provide business insights on what cross functional supply chain stakeholders need to improve to migrate any supply chain disruptions.
- Discuss day to day backlog issues with backlog owners and ensure issues are highlighted; root caused and actioned without customer impact.
- Collaborate with cross site & cross functional teams to define future opportunities to improve EMEA ship planning process.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to enhance GPP business analytics capability.
What can you expect?
- Multi culture & Dynamic environment that changes daily, presenting new challenges all the time.
- Working with cross functional business & IT partners to drive issue root cause and identify process improvement roadmaps.
- Access to advanced analytical tools such as Tableau & Powerbi; Data simulation tools such as Anylogical; automation tool such as Robotic process automation.
- Degree in Analytics / Business Information Systems / Mathematics
- Analytical, data driven approach
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal English.
- Self-Starter and faster leaner & adaptor.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: 21 June 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R81752
Related Job Opportunities
- Material Planning Analyst Multiple Locations
- Senior Manager Logistics Limerick, Ireland
- Data Scientist/Analyst Limerick, Ireland