Graduate: Software EngineerLimerick, Ireland 12/18/2018
Job Title:– Software Development Graduate Hire
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineering Graduate on Dell Product MDM (Master Data Management)in Limerick
Dell's Digital Enterprise Services organization - Product Master Data Management, Content & Search (PCS) is hiring a Software Engineer to contribute in the development of capabilities for our Product MDM Applications . MDM applications create the critical product data for Dell and 3 rd party products sold through dell.com . These are big enterprise applications which deal with large, complex data structures and has got advanced integration architectures between the applications to ensure the data gets authored and distributed seamlessly across multiple applications.
Our current team is responsible for future state development, implementing and deploying new enhancements to PMDM applications, interacting with development across regions, work closely with our business partners to understand requirements, and develop/enhance existing systems in timely manner. Our ecommerce ecosystem is amoung the largest in the world and is built on many of the latest and greatest industry technologies.
- Design and implement software features and functions to enable our business partnesrs ability to create and configure complex products.
- Participate in Agile and Pivotal software development pracices within a feature team including code, TDD, software patterns, and other industry best practes.
- Research and prototype solutions using new technologies and demonstrate these to the organization.
- Support the organization's Build and Deploy system via Continuous integration and Delivery techniques
- Drive improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases
Requirements. On-the-Job Learning Expected
- Education in software development, including Microsoft .net core, C# , Angular or similar languages.
- Exposure to databases – SQL server preferred (Mongo DB or any No-SQL store experience will be a nice to have too)
- Knowledge with API services and web server platforms like IIS, WebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Experience solving problems and applying analytical skills.
- Exposure to Automated testing tools and practices, AI & ML systems
Most have recently graudated or be finishing college by Summer 2019
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Information-Technology Engineering Job ID: R83278
Related Job Opportunities
- SIEM Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
- Senior Process Engineer-Support and Deployment Services Multiple Locations
- Junior Software Development Test Engineer (SDET) Limerick, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.