Indirect Tax Manager, Senior AdvisorLimerick, Ireland 02/28/2019
Indirect Tax Manager, EMEA, Senior Advisor
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Indirect Tax Manager, Senior Advisor on our Tax team in Limerick, Ireland.
The Dell EMEA Tax is responsible for advising the Dell business on all indirect obligations across the EMEA region. We have the world of opportunity waiting for you from Russia to South Africa, GCC to Ireland (North/South – East/West).
Have you heard of any / all of the following?
• Spanish Sii real time reporting? We have enabled it.
• Extensive SAF-T in Poland? We have enabled it
• Czech control statements? We do that too.
• Portugal SAF-T – here too
• VAT in GCC – We are there too, and yes, we have enabled it.
• Electronic invoicing through government portals in Turkey and soon to be Italy in 2018 – We are doing that here too.
• UK, Making Tax Digital, coming soon in 2019. We are just starting on it.
• Not to mention the M&A. think about the challenges and changes when the Dell & EMC businesses come together and the fun of using both SAP and Oracle in the same business.
There are always going to be legislative changes and our business is large enough to allow you the opportunity in be involved in advising and managing those changes across multiple countries.
Obviously we have to manage and file VAT returns too. None of that is possible without fully understanding the legal entity structure, supply chain and systems and ensuring that any legislative changes are properly implemented.
This role is ideally based in Limerick but we are open to applications for our offices in Dublin & Cork also.
- Developing a strong working relationship within the Tax Team, ensuring alignment on compliance and planning matters
- Supporting tax enquiries/audits in a number of jurisdictions
- Co-ordinating the gathering of information required/requested in connection with a tax audit
- Compliance manager with ownership for a group of countries
- Review various country filings for accuracy and manage all aspects of the compliance for those countries
- Tax oversight - understanding the high level impact of transactions with the reporting (across multiple LEs)
- Keeping abreast of changes to European tax legislation which could significantly impact on group.
- Collaborate with other EMEA functions and colleagues across the Global Tax function to ensure that Dell meets its tax reporting obligations
- Experience of working in a multinational environment with colleagues located around the EMEA region
- Hold a recognised tax and/or accounting qualification with minimum 4 years’ relevant post-qualification experience
- Have experience of managing VAT compliance on a regional or country group basis
- Able to easily and efficiently multi-task
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Taking Applications Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
"LIEMEAIRL"Job Family: Finance Job ID: R77614
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Accounting Advisor - Global Sku Governance Multiple Locations
- Senior Manager, Governance, Risk & Compliance (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
- Security Risk Management Senior Advisor (SRO) Limerick, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.