Logistics Advisor Program ManagerLimerick, Ireland 05/21/2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Advisor on our Logistics team in Limerick, Ireland.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Optimize Logistics processes across EMEA fulfilment warehousing, outbound transportation and inbound Supply Chains while meeting cost saving targets and enhancing the E2E Customer journey.
- Own the completion of actions associated with specific projects or activities within own area.
- Integrate across functions to drive project deliverables.
- Identify of potential process improvements though the development of a detailed understanding of EF&L supply chain IT systems.
- Root cause and troubleshoot issues. Problem solve while working through ambiguity.
- Secure appropriate resources to support project work in an environment of competing priorities.
- Manage program risks and issues and drive issues to closure. Confidence to identify and raise up issues as required.
- MSc in Project Management
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with an ability to execute and communicate updates to senior management
- Self-motivated and self-directed while working on own initiative
- Proven ability to influence others
- Good analytical skills
- Good supply chain process knowledge
- Strong performance track record
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Taking Applications Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R65352
Related Job Opportunities
- Graduate Digitalisation Analyst Limerick, Ireland
- Global Production Planning Graduate Analyst Limerick, Ireland
- Logistics Senior Advisor Program Manager Limerick, Ireland