Material Planning Senior AnalystLimerick, Ireland 05/07/2019
EMEA Demand Supply Planning Analyst
Everything in Dell is ground-breaking, from the designers of our products to the developers of our supply systems. Our Supply Chain team within Materials and Purchasing drives the development, implementation and management of supply chain operations and suppliers in the delivery of strategic programs. It’s all about managing supplier relationships and ensuring the availability of parts and services in the supply chain, while maintaining inventory at acceptable levels. We focus our resources on the continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes and establishing key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning and forecasting.
We are looking for a EMEA Demand Supply Planning Analyst to join our team in Limerick and play a key role in the evolution of Dell.
- Ensure Daily Large orders are managed through the LOT process.
- SFDC and LOT Data is extracted and analysed from both the Mailbox process/Slot report.
- Support LO Emergency Hotline Mailbox and action per the criteria required to meet the exception process.
- Become efficient in LOW, SFDC, SLOT systems.
- Manage Supportability Feedback of all Large Orders between Supply Chain and Sales.
- Level of Analytics & Reporting/PBI
- Excel /Reporting
- Good communication skills – Written & verbal
- Ability to take ownership of issues through to resolution.
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to be self-motivated, think logically and work within a team environment.
- Secondary Language desirable but not essential
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you can help us deliver a ground-breaking supply chain, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R58526
Related Job Opportunities
- Graduate Digitalisation Analyst Limerick, Ireland
- Global Production Planning Graduate Analyst Limerick, Ireland
- Logistics Senior Advisor Program Manager Limerick, Ireland