Senior Analyst - Project Program Management – I6Limerick, Ireland 06/05/2019
Project Program Management- Senior Analyst - I6
Location - Limerick
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Project Program Senior Analyst on our Procurement Processes, Tools & Governance team in Limerick.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Lead or participate in global Third Party Compliance programs such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Supplier Oversight Program (SCOP)
- Support the analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of these projects
- Verification that third parties who state they are not is scope of our Data Protection Programs is accurate, this will require confirmation with the business and Global Commodity Managers (GCM’s)
- Support the Data Protection lead on the assessment of supplier compliance and development of mitigating strategies.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Strong project management skills to develop, track, and run multiple simultaneous projects.
- Result-oriented, analytical and accurate.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications - MS Office (including MS Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, InfoPath), MS SharePoint.
- Organisational skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Third Party Compliance experience particularly in Privacy and Security matters.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Taking applications today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Be responsible for supporting global projects related to procurement Third Party Compliance and delivering day to day duties related to these initiatives. Compliance management is critical to ensuring all relevant procurement (external and internal) requirements such as legislation, standards and controls are complied with. This role will support compliance activities and ensures that the associated business objectives are met. This person will regularly interact with different levels of internal users (including senior management or executive levels) and external vendors on matters concerning Third Party compliance.Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R64522
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Multiple Locations