Senior Data Scientist
Primary Location: Ireland
Remote - Ireland (All Other)
Senior Data Scientist
Location: Limerick or Remote (Ireland)
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Data Scientist on our our Global Process Engineering and Data Sciences team in Limerick (role is flexible on location in Ireland).
You will be working closely with the business, including stakeholders and essential partners internally at Dell Technologies to design, build and productionize end-to-end machine learning solutions & products for our business and customers.
- Evaluate and build POC for new projects/ use-cases. Responsible for breaking down the project into smaller data science modules
- Design & build scalable, efficient & automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation and servings
- Lead team in stakeholder presentations & deliver projects on time with a long-term focus and proving your ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical professionals
- Technical Leadership & guidance on industry standards in solving business problems leveraging machine learning
- Exposure to all stages in a data science project life cycle including designed & deployed Machine Learning models in production and Machine Learning techniques like Ranking, Classification, Clustering, Regression and Topic Modeling
- Strong database knowledge and expertise in SQL.
- Solid programming skills to retrieve, analyze and process data, and build machine learning models from the ground up
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, data mining, statistics, NLP or related field
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Experience with programming language Python
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R074914