Business Analyst Graduate
- London, United Kingdom
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Recent Graduate at Dell?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Business Analyst (Must have graduated in 2020)
Start Date- February 2021
Delivering technology for a changing world calls for a flexible workforce. Our Services Sales team within Dell Technologies Services are responsible for selling the full portfolio of Dell support, deployment and professional services to our customers. Our goal is to enable our team to engage in meaningful technology conversations with our customers so that they find better efficiency through their IT solutions delivering real outcomes to help drive growth in their business. Working with our extended Services team, we collaborate in the development of leading-edge solutions for our customers. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Services, Business Analyst Graduate on our Dell Technologies Services team in London.
The role will be a combination of Services Sales and Program Management including developing and maintaining strategic communications and implementing a social media strategy.
- Support the Services business, drive revenue and margin by analyzing market trends and identifying opportunities for attaching support and deployment services.
- Use the information available to forecast the business on a weekly basis as part of the core team.
- Become an expert on the key tools included to be successful in the role.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Dell Services portfolio.
- Build relationships with Account Teams & customers based on knowledge of Dell’s services.
- Develop and implement services communications plan for core sales
- Graduated with an IT / Business related degree, obtained within 12 months of starting.
- Passion for technology and sales, with an ambition to succeed within a sales role.
- Ability to learn Dell’s technologies products and services, and to align the portfolio to customer needs.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the London Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.