To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Primary Location: ,
Additional Location(s): London, United Kingdom
Advisory Consultant – Cyber Recovery Solutions
Dell Technologies Services is an inclusive organization that provides best-in-class service to customers across Europe, the Middle East & Africa. We partner with companies in every industry and our organization is reflective of the diverse nature of the markets we serve. We believe that diversity in the workplace cultivates inclusion, inspires different perspectives and creates a positive culture.
Our team of experts combines a deep understanding of technology and digital transformation, enabling businesses to efficiently unlock the full potential of their enterprise IT infrastructure. Our services portfolio scales from planning, design, deployment, implementation and configuration through to consulting services, complex integrations and expansion. Our organizational goal is to help our customers accelerate their business transformation by delivering an unmatched service led by a diverse team of world-class talent.
Join us as an Advisory Consultant on the Dell Technologies team in UK to do the best work of your career. Our Consultants provide end-to-end custom consulting, design and implementation support for customers, specifically related to Dell Technologies products. This may include pre-sales kick-offs, consulting, initial design workshops, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. You will work closely with internal and customer resources to ensure a smooth transition from the initial consultation through to integration/production mode. You will be considered a subject matter expert around Cyber Recovery solutions and knowledgeable of industry best practices in the design and implementation of complex Cyber Recovery and Data Protection solutions.
- Lead Cyber Recovery solution and proposal development once project goals and objectives have been defined.
- Operate as a subject matter expert on Cyber Recovery solutions within the Consulting practice, including managing large customer engagements, delivering technical Cyber Recovery workshops to customers, and interpreting/managing complex Statements of Work (SOW’s).
- Have full oversight of Cyber Recovery solutions at all stages of the lifecycle – from initial requirement gathering/validation, through to solution design and delivery.
- Plan implementations and advance strategies for new initiatives.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Cyber Recovery and Data Protection solutions, including architecture, design, vault considerations, software installation and configuration.
- Experience with Data Protection/Backup Recovery Tools (Networker, Netbackup, Veeam, TSM, Commvault, etc.) as well as Data Domain and Avamar Technologies.
- Advanced writing skills and demonstrated ability to document processes for the customer.
- Advanced communication skills in working with the customer including awareness of stakeholders and ability to influence outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- 8-10+ years’ experience with the above
- Experience in Professional Services/Consulting Delivery
- Knowledge on Dell Technologies DPS Products: DataDomain, Avamar, Networker, PowerProtect design and architecture
- Strong Understanding of the wider IT landscape including Network, Storage, Compute , Replication, Backup/Recovery Architectures, Application, Database, and Middleware Architectures including technical knowledge of Secure Networking, Vmware ESXi, Vcentre, VSAN, software defined networking.
- Good understanding of frameworks such as ISO 27031, ISO 22301 and NIST Cyber security framework, and developing Cyber Recovery strategies, plans and tests
- Ability to assess client current state CR programs and needs (people/process/technology) and make recommendations for future state, to include developing Cyber Recovery strategies, plans and tests.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R072002