Boomi Platform Consultant (MDM Specialist)London, United Kingdom 10/17/2018
Boomi Platform Consultant, MDM Specialist
Remote - UK
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Boomi Platform Consultant, MDM Specialist in the UK.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
In the role we require you to adopt a leading MDM SME Role for Dell Boomi EMEA.
Work closely with customers and partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions. More speciifically:
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Evaluate new applications to assess integration approach
- Provide architecture-level infrastructure recommendations, configuration, and sizing requirements to support the Dell Boomi product suite
- Be a product expert of Dell Boomi applications including the AtomSphere integration platform and MDM master data management suite
- Recommend best practices for implementing, managing, and governing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community
- Work closely with Product Management to provide feedback for Product Strategy and development
Essential Technical Skills
- Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across disparate systems, data mappings, data quality, data enrichment and data stewardship
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL
- Practical experience implementing service s oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies)
Desired Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with Boomi AtomSphere or other visual-based integration middleware platforms
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Messaging skills including JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITYJob Family: Engineering Job ID: R65020
Related Job Opportunities
- Sr. Director, DTS Principal Architect London, United Kingdom
- Senior Systems Engineer, Compute & Networking Multiple Locations
- Principal Performance Engineer - Secureworks - Edinburgh, UK or UK Wide Remote Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.