Channel Sales Manager (EMEA), BoomiLondon, United Kingdom 05/13/2019
EMEA Channel Sales Manager, Boomi
Remote - London, UK
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an EMEA Channel Sales Manager on our Dell Boomi team working remotely based in the London area.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
• Directly manages Partner Manager reports across EMEA and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including country leadership teams and a broad spectrum of other functions.
• Develops strategic objectives for the Channel sales organization in line with Global Channel strategy and local EMEA business strategy
• Develops strategic account management and pipeline across the organization
• Designs programs to improve team's business acumen, process acumen and partner knowledge
• Develops and trains Partner Managers
• May manage complex or strategically important accounts
• Develops strategy based on channel leadership
• Bachelor degree or higher level of education
• Extensive network and G/SI/VAR channel experience
• Demonstrable experience of managing teams across Europe or EMEA
• Demonstrable experience of managing a fast growing Enterprise software channel business across Europe or EMEA
• Exceptional experience driving programs in dedicated regions in a way that maximizes ROI and leverages best practices across the regions ; drive consistent reporting and read out of the business for Partner Director EMEA.
• Knowledge of Integration, API, B2B or Application Development platforms
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R67240
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Networking Pre-Sales Engineer London, United Kingdom
- Regional Sales Director - Public Sector Local Government Multiple Locations
- Account Executive (Acquisition) - Public Sector London, United Kingdom