Primary Location: ,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley)
- Capture, understand and analyze customer business challenges and translate them into a Dell Technologies vision and solution
- Present and position the Dell Technologies Select Point of View on Transformation
- Strategically partner with field sales teams to explore, position and promote Dell Technologies’ solutions that bring about transformational change for the customer
- Understand how to develop the solutions required for each customer, demonstrating both business acumen and technical depth
- Work closely with Dell Technologies and partner organizations to identify strategic Transformation opportunities, assist in their prioritization, and ensure their smooth transition to teams that can guide our customers though their Transformation journeys.
- Provide practitioner intelligence on the market, competitors, customers and technology to the Dell Technologies companies and business units to capitalize on gained insights
- Stay current on industry trends (Cloud, Transformation, Digital, Analytics, IoT, etc.) and be able to articulate Dell Technologies’ value in these key areas
This position requires an accomplished, strategic hands-on Technical and thought leader with technical expertise across Dell Technologies portfolio. The DT Select Transformation Advisor also brings in-depth technical comprehension of current and emerging data center and Cloud technologies, combined with knowledge of how to apply these insights in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment. Additionally, the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 15 years relevant industry experience in in Technical IT pursuits (software, hardware), IT consulting and services sales, management consulting, enterprise sales, solution sales, and/or IT organizational leadership
- Experience working as or directly for CIOs and VPs of IT collaborating on, orchestrating and successfully driving large enterprise, technically comprehensive, and outcome-focused business projects
- Strong working knowledge of the Dell Technologies portfolio, including its unique value-add and competitive differentiation in the market
- Successful track record in large, complex environments and delivering high-impact results across political, matrixed organizations
- Solid understanding and/or practical experience with Cloud and data center technologies including: Cloud computing, hybrid cloud, PaaS, virtualization, storage, networking, IT operations, management, etc.
- Functional knowledge and competency in IT strategy and cost models, enterprise architecture and planning (large-scale, web-scale), private, public and Hybrid Cloud architecture & services, Big Data & Analytics, software development methodologies (Agile, DevOps), Converged infrastructure & security.
- Ability to present the Dell Technologies Select point of View on relevant Transformations (IT, Workforce, Security, Application/Digital) to sr. customer audiences and handle objections in an interactive manner.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience; advanced graduate degree also highly valued