To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Cloud Health Channel Account Executive
Primary Location: LONDON, London
Additional Location(s): London, United Kingdom
Channel Account Executive – EMEA
CloudHealth by VMware needs an experienced Account Executive to help grow our channel business by signing new partners. Partner targets include, but are not limited to, managed service providers, GSIs, resellers and hosting/private cloud companies in the defined territory.
About You: You have a demonstrated track record of closing new business and consistent quota attainment in the SasS space. You’re experienced in public cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP) and you’re ready to take your career to the next level by joining a fast-growing cloud technology leader. You’ll be part of a dynamic channel sales team that will drive the next phase of tremendous growth for CloudHealth by VMware. The Channel Account Executive reports to the Sr. Director of Global Channel Sales.
- Meet or exceed quota by signing top channel partner targets in an assigned territory in North America
- Build and manage your sales pipeline
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close, including running PoCs and responding to RFIs/RFPs
- Appropriately communicate with and use internal CloudHealth resources and team members to move the sales process forward
- Develop and maintain high level of fluency in CloudHealth Partner Platform functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in engaging manner to both technical and business audiences.
- Be able to deliver engaging partner centric presentations and trainings appropriate for both technical and business audiences
- Work closely with Product teams on identifying potential platform improvements and new functionality
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- Experience or exposure to the public Cloud ecosystem; including, but not limited to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- Experience selling services and managed services and/or experience selling to MSPs
- The attitude of a self-starter, who is inventive, adaptable, and creative, with a deep understanding of sales methodology
- Excellent communication, relationship development and leadership skills.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling.
- Ability to conduct sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our platform
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-05-06
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2002335