DTS Telecom Client Executive
Primary Location: ,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley)
Dell Technologies Select Client Executive - Telecom
Join us as a Client Executive on our Dell Technologies Select team in the Netherlands to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Technologies comprises a group of strategically aligned businesses (Dell, EMC, Pivotal, Secureworks, Virtustream, VMware) focused on helping customers transform their business to compete and win in the digital economy. Dell Technologies Select (DT Select) is a global organization, uniquely created to deliver business outcomes, to the largest global enterprises, whilst building long-term & trusted relationships with its clients. DT Select accomplishes this through specialized business and technical experts, who are focused on partnering with customers, to explore transformational change via game changing solutions from Dell Technologies.
In this instance, the Telco Client Executive (CE), will be the trusted advisor to Senior Decision Makers for two multinational Telco clients. In lock step with the DT Architect & Client Principal, the Client Executive will translate the customers’ business needs, into opportunities, supported through the Dell Technologies family of businesses. The CE will be responsible for orchestrating the short & long term strategic approach for their customers, whilst collaboratively harnessing all necessary resources, to achieve the objectives of both the customer, and Dell Technologies.
You will act as the Client’s Trusted Advisor:
- Assigned to two multinational telco clients, requiring global execution with a high level of complexity, carrying significant strategic importance to Dell Technologies. You will identify and validate customer priorities, business drivers, and outcomes.
- Be the single focal point for all Dell Technologies activities; client education of Dell Technologies solutions and organizational developments. Establish a personal and professional brand as the trusted partner to both clients. Influence decision makers and gain “insider status” with key stakeholders and senior/CxO profiles to influence the customer’s buying process
- Translate business needs into Dell Technologies solutions and be able to position associated value add and business impact, including both Data Center needs as well as Telco Edge requirements. Anticipate customer needs, beyond the existing scope of products & services, to discover opportunities that position the total value of the Dell Technologies portfolio.
- Be responsible for overall account growth, profitability, and customer NPS across Dell Technologies.
- Advise on forces reshaping Telco IT, and (as appropriate) guide customer’s architecture and roadmap. Simplify complexities, relative to managing large scale clients.
You will act as Trusted Advisor for your team:
- Serve as the lead to the global account team, aligning resources, whilst ensuring compliance with tactical and strategic objectives. Be responsible for managing and enhancing the executive sponsor relationship for your client. Leveraged to serve as a coach/mentor, whilst providing customer/industry/market insight, to internal leaders and cross-functional groups.
- Be responsible for managing and inspecting the business and financial performance & forecast governance across the entire DT portfolio.
- Work with strategically aligned business partners to develop, execute and communicate overall global account strategy to all constituents. Responsible for effectively identifying, aligning & utilizing available internal and external resources around the world, to build an appropriate coverage model.
- Implement standardized sales processes, pricing & contracting, supported across the entire DT portfolio, making it easier for your client to do business with Dell Technologies.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 15+ years of related experience in a field sales, relationship selling role with deep knowledge of various Telco departments (IT, Engineering, Marketing, ICT and Enterprise businesses) and strong understanding of Telco networks, mobility and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication, inclusive of executive communications and presentations; experienced in and comfortable selling to all levels of an organization including in the “C” suite. Strong negotiation skills to close opportunities
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to align customer business challenges to the Dell Technologies portfolio and articulate the value of Dell Technologies Select. Practical understanding of virtualization, big-data, security, data storage, private cloud & hyper-converged solutions, as well as the solution’s value, when mapped to a client’s business needs
- Leads with focus and teamwork to accomplish goals and able to build a high performing team, around a common goal or vision. Educates team through clear direction, partnership and communications. Acts as a mentor and coach to the broader sales community
- Proven track record of successfully leading in a matrixed, complex, fast-moving and competitive sales environment. Track record of conflict resolution within extended team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R095199