ARR Partner Manager (Asset Resale & Recycling) EMEA,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley), Glasgow, United Kingdom;Manchester, United Kingdom;Remote - United Kingdom (Birmingham) 02/27/2019
ARR Partner Manager (Asset Resale & Recycling) EMEA
Central London, UK
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Commercial Asset Resales & Recycling Team at Dell, we are looking for a Partner Manager to cover EMEA and to join our team in UK.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The Partner Manager will be responsible for handling the relationships with Dell’s ARR service partners, with a focus on developing an understanding of Dell GTB ARR services and managing the partner review and onboarding processes. Working with partners to drive process improvements, maintain compliance, mitigate risk, and help grow and support the business by understanding the business, the market and what is needed for next steps. By doing so also understanding the legislative requirements for Dell on moving IT equipment between countries.
- Work with EMEA Take Back Management, and Dells Regulatory and Environment Departments to understand Dell positioning on industry proposals related to WEEE, Battery, and Packaging legislations.
- Support ARR and GSD guidance on revenue, costs, internal costs and margin protection.
- Own, manage and develop all aspects of the relationship, ensuring service delivery is in line with the contract and that issues / underperformance is managed appropriately.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for any Partner related issues experienced by Dell and or Partner, guide strategic development of the services, and support any visits to supplier premises as part of the oversight and audit programs.
- Lead, monitor and support Procurement, Legal and Risk Management engagements relating to partner contracting, e.g. to onboard/off board partners, negotiate contracts and special project terms, develop business cases for new services.
- Understand and develop Take Back units and revenue reporting, statistics, forecasts and historic data with a proactive ability to sourcing, delivering and/or identifying additional trending analysis upon request.
- Own and drive performance through regular formal Business reviews, contract compliance reviews and risk management through monitoring, evaluating and reporting on supplier performance.
- Develop processes and documentation to support Dell ARR business, e.g. Statement of Work, Report templates and requirements, Training templates and presentations, and ensure record retention of documented processes, procedures and executed plans.
- Previous experience of supplier relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Robust and previously demonstrated organizational skills, including experience of influencing and holding accountable multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, and operating at both an operational and strategic level.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in use of office applications and presentation tools, with strong IT literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience of partner contract negotiations and procurement experienced within a partner manager capacity
- Flexibility to work as part of a global team with colleagues, internal cross-functional teams and partners across the world,
- Good tactical execution and attention to detail, with the ability to clarify and communicate complex issues for an executive audience and comfortably with partners and executive management.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R80967
Related Job Opportunities
- MDC Business Development Manager Multiple Locations
- Enterprise Account Executive, Cyber Security - London, UK (Remote) - Secureworks Sales Multiple Locations
- MDC Director of Sales & Strategy London, United Kingdom
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.