Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS - UK (remote) - Secureworks SalesLondon, United Kingdom 05/09/2019
Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS - UK (remote) - Secureworks Sales
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organisations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognised by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behaviour. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognised, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Enterprise Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business for a cutting-edge new cybersecurity SaaS offering, across the European region focusing on Enterprise accounts. With the support of a dedicated sales engineer, you will utilize a goal-driven and use-case based approach to map software capabilities to customers’ goals and objectives. You will operate within a software startup-like environment but with the full backing and support of Secureworks, the market leading Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP). You should be able to demonstrate and quantify past success selling cybersecurity software or SaaS solutions for a startup or young company.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for customers, who often have complex environments
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning for the cybersecurity SaaS solution to prospects and within Secureworks
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams
- Acts as a source of software/SaaS positioning and selling expertise for account managers throughout the Secureworks organisation
- Masters all SaaS sales-related training materials, and stays current on enablement track and competency development
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients
- Develop, maintain and share Customer Account Plans for your top strategic accounts, ensure theses are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team
- Manages current quarter business and subsequent quarters' pipeline proactively and consistently
- Directs and prioritises own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC
- Builds and maintains network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise selling/account management experience
- Demonstrable success selling SaaS solutions at start-ups as well as larger organisations
- 5+ years selling cybersecurity software and/or SaaS solutions to enterprises and large enterprises
- Proven ability in closing complex deals within the IT/Security sector
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player - ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
- Must work well in an entrepreneurial environment; be a self-starter, and be a visionary seller
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.Job Family: Remote Secureworks Secureworks-Sales Sales Job ID: R97648
Related Job Opportunities
- GCCS Account Executive London, United Kingdom
- Small Business Category Manager London, United Kingdom
- Sales Executive - Global Client & Compute Solutions London, United Kingdom