Enterprise Solution Manager - Professional Services,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley) 02/26/2019
Enterprise Solution Manager, Professional Services
Remote, UK South
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Boomi at Dell, we are looking for a Enterprise Solution Manager, Professional Services to join our team in Remote, UK South.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Applications Integration Consultant/ Enterprise Solution Manager are a technical position within Dell Boomi’s Professional Services Organization. You will maintain and grow services business within the customer base by applying a consultative approach towards the sale of solutions.
- Own the Dell proposed technical solution
- Preparing and presenting to customers the Dell Boomi software and services solution, ensuring customer success within your region
- Ensure the sales force and customer's services expectations are appropriately set to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
- Develop best practices across multiple product sets
- Key participant in growing a Professional Services Organization
- Present at industry events, executive briefings and customer facing workshops
- Travel 20%
- Multiple years of experience working as either a Architect, Engineer or Consulting role
- Experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in delivering complex POCs or Pilots using cloud application integration product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute requirements based on a SOW and project plans
- Must have experience with Boomi products
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITYJob Family: Remote Job ID: R54832
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Center Sales Executive - UK Defence London, United Kingdom
- Senior Director, Worldwide Channel Sales - North America (Remote) Multiple Locations
- Data Center Sales Executive (Large Commercial, UK - South) Multiple Locations