External Sales Specialist - VMware (17000NMX)Apply Now Job ID R04654 Date posted 10/17/2017
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Outside Sales Specialist VMware
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Client Solutions, we are looking for an Outside Sales Specialist - VMware to join our top-calibre team in the UK.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
VMware Software Outside Sales Specialist is responsible for managing accounts in a given BU, focusing on developing and retaining customers, as well as Acquisition of new customers or adding software business to their existing Dell business.
- Proactively solves customer business problems by providing expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions
- Manages the relationship within group of accounts to ensure VMware opportunities and solutions are identified and closed.
- Attain sales target on revenue and margin for VMware.
- Regularly engaged at customer facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong licensing skills
- Understand and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution.
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Extensive previous sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of VMware products
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job ID: R04654
- Software Sales Specialist (TLA Specialist) – EMEA Commercial DCSE Team London, England
- Field Client Technologist (Systems Mgmt) London, England
- External Sales Specialist - VMWare London, England