Program & Content Marketing Manager - Boomi EMEALondon, United Kingdom 10/01/2018
Program & Content Marketing Manager - Boomi EMEA
Remote worker - UK based
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as the Program & Content Marketing Manager for Boomi EMEA.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Boomi is looking for a content marketing expert to drive regional programs for EMEA. The role will be extremely hands on working closely with regional sales and the global marketing teams and will have the responsibility for driving a program of multi-channel demand gen campaigns, anchored on a digital marketing engine. The successful candidate will be expected to develop campaigns and innovative content that engages our prospects, customers and partners throughout the entire buyer’s journey, capturing new contacts, nurturing and converting them to pipeline opportunities and revenue.
Reporting into Boomi’s EMEA Marketing Director, this role will be working closely with the regional marketing operations, partner marketing and field marketing teams, as well as global counterparts and regional sales teams.
- Develop and / or localize integrated marketing programs to drive awareness, build engagement and drive pipeline.
- Build creative, engaging and provocative content in support of campaigns (local and global) adhering to Dell Boomi brand guidelines and values and manage a rolling editorial calendar for the region.
- Working with the Marketing Operations team for the region, determine appropriate metrics to measure the effectiveness of content across different channels. Collaborate with field marketing, sales management and operations to track leads through the sales funnel.
- Between 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing program manager/content marketing role with experience creating content for online/digital marketing. The ideal candidate should have experience working with enterprise software/SaaS organizations, either in house or with an agency. Experience of scale-up growth phase and comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, entrepreneurial environment is desirable.
- A creative thinker who brings fresh ideas, new perspectives and a wealth of enthusiasm, copy writing/editing skills and experience are a must. Experience working with agencies to create graphical content, video and animations also required.
- Being highly organized and able to prioritize, managing complex projects across multi-functional teams to tight deadlines is essential. An effective communicator with excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a diligent work ethic, attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Experience with Marketing/Sales automation system is essential (Marketo/SFDC preferred) with strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel.
- This is a pan EMEA role and the candidate will need to travel on occasion, fluency in English is critical, fluency in French or German desirable.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY"Job Family: Communications Job ID: R70086
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.