Solutions Architect, (Cyber Security Services), London, UK (Remote) - Secureworks SalesLondon, United Kingdom, Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley) 04/25/2019
Solutions Architect (Cyber Security Services)
Remote - London, UK
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world.Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Solutions Architects support sales teams in new client acquisition and revenue growth within existing clients and report to the Senior Manager, Solutions Architecture. They will deliver product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant Secureworks solutions. They will coordinate with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales Leadership to ensure that Secureworks solutions are timely, appropriate and supported by strong sales tools.
- Engage in advanced security architecture discussion with clients and prospective clients.
- Present Secureworks services from a technical and business perspective.
- Perform demonstrations of Secureworks technology.
- Analyze client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly.
- Assist in responding to RFPs
- Travel 35% to attend onsite meetings within your region.
- Act as primary point of escalation of technical issues for the Sellers whom you support
- One or more certifications: CCSP, CASP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC (any), PCI, QSA, CEH.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Previous experience working for a services organisation.
- Experience in a Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales, Sales Engineering or Consulting role.
- Network security and information security experience.
- Expert knowledge of solutions architecture design and implementation.
- Expertise with market leading IDS/IPS, firewalls and SIEM technologies.
- Broad knowledge of effective practices in protecting corporate data networks.
- Knowledge of PCI, HIPPA, ISO 2700x security standards and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of penetration testing and security controls audit.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com.
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
LIPRIORITYJob Family: Secureworks Secureworks-Sales Remote Sales Job ID: R29460
Related Job Opportunities
- On line Sr Manager | E-business Sr Manager Multiple Locations
- Service Provider Solutions Business Development Manager Multiple Locations
- Client Director London, United Kingdom