UKI Enterprise Sales Director,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley) 12/05/2018
UKI Enterprise Sales Director, Boomi
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit www.boomi.com.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Directly oversees sales managers and their teams
- Understands and implements strategic direction of the direct sales organization
- Drives strategic account management and pipeline development
- Leads team’s business acumen and customer knowledge
- Develops and trains account executives and mentors entry level Regional Sales Managers
- Manages complex accounts and/or account teams
- Executes Strategy; may have country manager or site lead responsibilities
- Typically 15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience within Enterprise Software
- Typically requires 7+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill
- Data Integration / Data Management Subject Matter Expert
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY! "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R69026
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior SAP vArchitect - Presales Multiple Locations
- Senior Systems Engineer, Compute & Networking Multiple Locations
- Cyber Security, Enterprise Account Executive - Secureworks London, UK (Remote) London, United Kingdom
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.