UKI Enterprise Sales Director,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley) 02/09/2019
UKI Enterprise Sales Director, Boomi
The Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solution in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit www.boomi.com.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This is an opportunity to lead the Dell Boomi sales activities across our UK&I Enterprise region and take a leading role in a fast-paced, forward-thinking, high growth business.
Reporting into the Vice President, EMEA, we are looking for a Software Sales Director with a strong enterprise background within a high growth environment. A proven track record of achieving quota and building high performance sales teams are essential. The successful candidate will be required to engage clients at the most senior levels (Board & CXO) and must therefore have real presence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to forge long lasting customer relationships. From a team perspective, we are looking for a leader who is comfortable operating in a matrixed environment, is hands on, decisive, but intent on shaping an organisation with a variety of skill sets that can scale as the business achieves exceptional growth.
- Establish a clear vision, direction and priorities for the UK&I Enterprise region
- Inspire the field teams (Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Channel, Professional Services) to execute passionately against that vision
- Develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the UK&I Enterprise sales region
- You will take full responsibility for leading the team to exceed quota, accurate forecasting, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans
- Build an elite team, hire top talent, mentor, coach & develop the sales team
- Establish and maintain senior relationships within Partners
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with peer Regional Directors throughout the world in line with our culture
- A minimum of 10 years of successful enterprise software sales management experience in a relevant area (Cloud Data Management/Integration preferred)
- Strong understanding of the Cloud data management / integration market with a strong, proven track record of management and strategic selling
- Experience leading a team with enterprise and tactical business objective and a history of exceeding quota
- Experience of closing multi-million dollar, multi-year deals
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a group of diverse and talented individuals
- Managing a senior team in a SaaS or hybrid business
- Professional demeanour, articulate, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing sales managers a plus, but not essential
- Strong executive calling experience and presence; excellent mentoring/coaching skills
- Ability to prioritise, drive accurate and timely decisions, influence others to achieve results
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and to operate effectively in a matrix environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY! "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R69026
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Consultant, Program Manager London, United Kingdom
- Dell Boomi Manager, Systems Engineering (Pre Sales) London, United Kingdom
- Enterprise Presales Engineer London, United Kingdom
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.