UKI Enterprise Software Account Executive - Boomi,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley), London, United Kingdom 02/26/2019
UKI Enterprise Software Account Executive - Boomi
Remote - London/Bracknell/UK
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Boomi, we have an opening for a UK Software Account Executive to join our top-calibre team working remotely in London/Bracknell area.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Takes ownership of full sales cycle to drive revenue within UKI Enterprise Accounts
- Identifies appropriate solution and services to meet customer needs
- Develop and manage relationships with other Dell Technology Teams and our key partners & customers
- Manage complex sales-cycles, and present to decision makers the value of our full suite of applications
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
- Constantly drive linearity of revenue throughout the year to consistently attain quarterly targets
- Multiple years of quota carrying software sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C level
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS integration or applications experience,
- Bachelor or University Degree desired
- A broad understanding and be able to articulate the benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Data Management Software sales experience
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
"LIPRIORITY" "LI PRIORITY"Job Family: Remote Job ID: R69018
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Center Sales Executive - UK Defence London, United Kingdom
- Senior Director, Worldwide Channel Sales - North America (Remote) Multiple Locations
- Data Center Sales Executive (Large Commercial, UK - South) Multiple Locations