Virtustream - Sales Executive PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry)Apply Now Job ID R07759 Date posted 10/10/2017
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
As a Virtustream Sales Account Executive - PCF, (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Ideal candidates will have experience selling Managed Services, Consulting Services or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting
- Experience in selling web native platforms to large Enterprise(s)
- Familiar with Scale-out technologies including Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker, BlueMix, Azure, & Lambda
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GiTLab, etc.
- Familiar with configuration mgmt. tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Demonstrated sales track record selling solutions, services, and/or software to Fortune 100 clients
- Strong technical sales background
- Experience working with partners or as an overlay to a traditional product sales force
- 10+ years significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud, hosting and managed services.
- Expert in Cloud Computing, Professional and Managed Services, and/or IT Solutions practice area. Be conversant in Global Service related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Must show demonstrable experience in developing C-level relationships : demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis, strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers across a broad spectrum of solutions.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
Job ID: R07759