Graduate Associate Consultant- Spanish Speaker
Primary Location: Madrid
Why work with VMware?
- We believe our technology is a force for good and at the heart of everything we do is our people
- Our culture fosters a fun, casual and inviting environment. Bring your true self to work!
- As a graduate you will receive training, support, and mentorship throughout your program
- Work as part of an inclusive international team and learn from some of the best in the business
- Enjoy an environment where your ideas matter, where you can be creative and have a real impact
- 6-week structured training at the start of your VMware journey
- Opportunity to develop and grow in role or explore other areas of the business
- 40 paid hours of volunteering – either through our VMware programs or with an organization you care about
About Professional Services:
VMware Professional Services delivers revolutionizing data centres and IT enterprise network solutions through products and services. Our Professional team is responsible for delivering new solutions, building customer confidence, ensuring high product retention rates, helping customer to be satisfied with their investment and making durable relationship with VMware products and solutions.
- Working with multi functional teams throughout sale to implementation
- Collaborating with VMware clients to deliver and implement VMware solutions
- Commercial and technical presentations
- Working with project managers and coordinators to effectively plan project deadlines
- Consult with the sales teams to provide recommendations and advise on VMware products and solution delivery
- Adhoc Customer and partner facing activities
- Willingness to learn, with a real passion for technology.
- An excellent collaborator who works with integrity to succeed in a high-energy environment.
- Enthusiastic phone manner, excellent listening, social and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, MIS/BIS, Engineering or Science
- IT experience or software development abilities a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Eligibility and Availability to work in Madrid from 19th July 2021
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in Spain may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles.
Category : Services and Consulting
Experience: New Graduate
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-09-03
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2010737