Intern New Business Operations IberiaMadrid, Spain 10/09/2019
New Business Operations Administrator
People make Dell – we ensure we do the right thing for our customers and ourselves. Within Dell Financial Services (DFS), we are now looking for a Intern New Business Operations for the Iberia Region to join our team in Madrid.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The DFS New Business Operations Team provides first class sales support to Dell EMC Sales, DFS Sales and external dealers across 19 countries in EMEA. The New Business Operations Team drives the sales pipeline from inception (customer proposal) through to contract booking whilst ensuring that all financial contracts are fully compliant.
You will give support to the following tasks:
- Ensure that lease quotes are issued correctly and followed up to drive sales conversion.
- Enter new proposals with sufficient data into eBoss (internal system) to enable credit decision. Communicate credit decisions to customer/dealers.
- Issue Welcome Letters to customers. Generate contract documentation. Follow up on documents that have been sent to the customer.
- Work closely with the Sales Organization to ensure that monthly volume targets are met and play a proactive, leading role in driving pipeline management and conversion.
- Minimize New Business ops errors and ensure all audits passed.
- University student of daily studies at University (major in Economics or Business)
- Excellent administration and organizational skills. Good attention to detail.
- Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong PC, numerical and mathematical skills
- Excellent English & Spanish language skills (both written and verbal). Valuable Portuguese
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
.Job Family: Internships Student Job ID: R036050