Stem Aspire Mentorship Program
Dell Technologies Spain
What is it?
STEM Aspire is a female mentorship program connecting University students to mentors within Dell Technologies. Its aim is to encourage and empower enthusiastic students studying STEM based degrees to have rewarding careers in the technology sector. Potential areas include Computer Science, Software Engineering, BIS, Networking, Cyber Security, IT Management, or related fields.
- Opportunity to work with a mentor and engage in frequent 1-to-1 meetings whereby you can further enhance your understanding of the IT industry and gain insight into your mentors’ career/role.
- Acquire an understanding of technical careers in Dell Technologies.
- Opportunity to meet and network with successful women in Dell Technologies and fellow mentees.
- Preparation for intern and graduate applications (e.g., CV and Interview Preparation).
Do I qualify?
As a female studying a STEM University Degree, you qualify for the program
How do I sign up?
Apply to this posting by uploading your CV and motivation letter, covering the areas below:
- Your name, college and college course.
- What area of technology you are most interested in.
- Why you are interested in a mentoring program with Dell Technologies.
Successful applicants will receive a link to complete a short video interview (e.g., describe yourself, your interests, your college course, etc.)
What is expected from me?
- Engagement with your mentor at least once a month (virtually or in person, to be decided by each mentee/mentor pair)
- Participation in events run by the programme (there will be 3-4 events throughout the year)
If you are selected for the programme, you will be expected (in person or virtually) to meet with your mentor (in person or virtually) on a frequent basis (i.e., a minimum of once per month for the duration of the programme)
*By submitting your application, you are signing up for the program. This is not a job opportunity, and this application will not result in a recruitment process with Dell Technologies.
*Please note, by signing up, you are giving us permission to hold your contact details for a maximum of 12 months
Thank you and we are looking forward to your applications,
The Stem Aspire Team
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.