Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Account Executive has responsibility for new client opportunities and to develop long term relationships across clients. With the support of Sales Engineering, Security Risk Consulting and other areas of the business, the Enterprise Account Manager will utilise a consultative and solutions sales approach to map Dell Secureworks service offerings to the clients needs.
- Prospect and sell into accounts in assigned region
- The candidate must be a strong acquisition sales person
- Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting Secureworks capabilities
- Effectively map Secureworks solutions to meet prospects needs
- Maintain and update customer relationship tools for each prospect interaction
- Ability to sell in a direct and channel model
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable about security vendors, technologies, industry regulations and business drivers
- Excellent knowledge about Managed Security Services and Security and Risk Consulting Services
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with high energy level
- Self-starter, results- and success- oriented with the ability to follow through on commitments
- Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
- Business and/or IT related Degree preferable.
- Prefer (but not required) experience selling security services or complex security software such as SIEM technologies.
- Manchester or North West England (remote)
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.