Dell Boomi Principal Technologist - EnterpriseRemote - Pennsylvania, United States 02/25/2019
The Principal Technologist - Enterprise role is a high-impact senior technical leader position with responsibilities that include supporting strategic sales opportunities with account teams, closely following industry trends and trajectories to shape product priorities and GTM approaches, and regularly advocating Boomi solutions and roadmaps with customers and Partners as a thought leading technical expert. It is a unique role for a well-rounded technologist at heart who has deep technical and industry knowledge, and a passion for evangelizing.
As a member of the GTO organization, the Principal Technologist - Enterprise plays an instrumental role in expanding Boomi’s strategic customer base. They are an escalation point for high-impact customer engagements, from practitioners to CXOs. The role works with a wide array of stakeholders across many different teams, requiring clear lines of cross-functional communication with multiple organizations.
- Territory – primary focus in region, part of regional PreSales HC with regional targets.
- Client Engagement – strategic and high revenue accounts
- Deliverables – present Boomi vision, strategy and product roadmaps, leading strategic account engagements from a PreSales perspective, advisory rather than hand-on, understand and communicate the value proposition of strategic and tactical concepts for complex enterprise use cases, stay current with trends, changes and future direction in the industry/market – blockchain / IIOT / ML / IOT / AI, and act as a thought leader in both customer meetings and public settings, quarterly update to the regional businesses, support of EBC sessions
- Technical Account Management / Trusted Advisor – develop and maintain senior technical relationships with key Partners and named customer accounts, maintaining these relationships post-sale
- Marketing – support of events (SKO, Boomi World, CIO Events), social (blogs, whitepapers, via Twitter, LinkedIn) promoting Boomi, support of campaigns, establish and maintain strong personal brand
- Skills – deep technical, industry knowledge, compelling verbal, written and visual communication and presentation skills
- Travel – up to 60%
- 10+ years of software (SaaS or iPaaS experience preferred) or technology experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a development organization
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer
- Comfortable in a start-up environment( we’re looking for someone who is proactive and independent)
- Master's Degree Preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R84515
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Center Sales Executive- Commercial Direct Sales Pennsylvania
- Territory Account Executive - (Remote: Philadelphia) Pennsylvania
- Manager 2, Systems Engineering Pennsylvania