Principal Cloud Integration Engineer – Secureworks – (100% Remote US; Work From Home; Austin, TX)
Primary Location: Remote - Maryland, Prince Georges
Principal Cloud Integration Engineer – SecureWorks – 100% Remote
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This position will work in a startup-like environment with an experienced, cross-functional team of software engineers, data scientists, and security experts to develop our next generation endpoint data integration that seamlessly integrates with our cloud-native security analytics platform with our strategic partners. If you love computer security and digging into complex data challenges, then we want your help securing human progress!
- Own feature development for our third-party data sources from design to delivery with high performance, stability, and reliability requirements.
- Employ a variety of languages and tools to marry big data systems together and hunt down opportunities to acquire new data from other systems.
- Provide technical leadership on the architecture, strategy, and development of next generation threat detection and response capabilities.
- Recommend and develop new product concepts and capabilities.
- Ensure high standards are being followed when it comes to design, coding quality, along with unit and component testing.
- Work effectively on a geographically distributed team to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development for enterprise-class applications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Golang.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with data integration, data ingestion, data modeling, ETL development, and/or data warehousing
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or similar cloud provider.
- Experience with big data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, HBase, etc) or containers/orchestrators (e.g. Docker, rkt, Kubernetes, Mesos).
- Computer or information security background or experience.
- Familiarity with large scale data analysis pipelines, particularly those involving telemetry from next generation antivirus or endpoint detection and response systems.
- BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of database design and schemas, computer systems and networks, and security.
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job ID: R064581