Directory Services Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering and OperationsRemote - Texas, United States, Remote - Massachusetts, United States 11/08/2019
Directory Services Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Directory Services Senior Advisor to join our Security & Resiliency team. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and fast-moving, with the ability to independently lead projects in addition to being responsible for daily activities that ensure the overall health of the organization from an administrative and staff management perspective. The chosen candidate must have experience supporting & managing a large Enterprise / Multi-domain AD Forest (50,000+ Object).
- Experience supporting & managing a large Enterprise / Multi-domain AD Forest (50,000+ Object)
- Experience leveraging Scripting, Automation, and Configuration Management tools to accelerate the deployment, and enhance the security posture of Tier 0 assets
- Experience developing and executing migrations from cloud and other third-party directory services to on premises directories. Related experience extending on-premises directory services to Office 365
- Experience performing proof of concept and production deployments of directory services monitoring tools such as Azure ATP, Quest Change Auditor, Splunk, Windows Event Forwarding and Sysmon
- Project based experience extending Active Directory to cloud services such as AWS, Google G Suite, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Planning and implementation of security features/components of Azure Active Directory and Office 365 such as Azure AD Identity Protection, Self-Service Password Reset, and Azure MFA
- A consultative approach to projects - this position will be the single point of contact for multiple Active Directory projects and will be required to accurately document requirements and develop clear execution plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and deliver presentations to IT leadership
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Experience designing complex computing infrastructure solutions in a large-scale data center environment
- Expert knowledge of virtualization concepts and design principles
- Extensive experience with performance analysis, tuning and optimizing
- Understanding of operational challenges and dependencies as they relate to infrastructure decisions
- Sensitivity to security best practices as related to infrastructure and application architectures
- In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices
- 7+ years of working knowledge deploying/maintaining AD infrastructures and security
- Managing, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure that supports user authentication
- Serving on integrated teams resolving problems escalated to Tier 2 or 3 support
- Understanding and troubleshooting of LDAP in applications.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of DNS and Networking
- In-depth knowledge, Experience and deep Understanding of: Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, and Workstation Configuration
- Knowledge of SSL certificate lifecycle management
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Understanding and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Family: SRO Engineering Cybersecurity Job ID: R044547
Related Job Opportunities
- Principal Software Engineer Multiple Locations
- Mechanical Senior Engineer, Modular Datacenters, Extreme Scale Infrastructure (ESI) Texas
- Citrix Horizon On-boarding Engineer Multiple Locations