Global Partner Program CoordinatorRemote - Massachusetts, United States, Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley) 11/02/2018
- Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Partner Programs Coordinator on our Dell-Boomi Business Development Team in Chesterbrook, PA.
The Partner Programs Coordinator will report directly into the Global Director, Partner Programs. In the role the individual will be responsible to build out an execution plan with timeline to accomplish overall program vision. This will require the individual to work collaboratively with several other lines of business within Dell-Boomi. Deep knowledge of Salesforce is required to be successful in this role. Bringing together different portals, processes, and training will be critical to build a world class partner experience. The person who fills this role will be a self-motivated and goal driven individual.
- Be able to understand a vision and break it into actionable workstream
- Develop project plan and timeline around long term initiatives
- Work with developers to unify multiple platforms to feel like seamless experience
- Break down problems and communicate solutions clearly
- Develop the necessary processes and reporting tools for tracking and measuring partner performance in the Dell-Boomi Partner Program through and executive dashboard
- Maintain effective working relationships within every Dell-Boomi department that works with or supports the Partner
- Experience with SFDC Dashboard creation and management, report development and management
- Thorough understanding of partner programs, partner incentives, partner portal development
- Strong cross functional influence skills
- Ability to facilitate change and engage others in strategic goals
- Strong operational experience and project/program development and management
- Previous channel operations experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- High of initiative and complex problem-solving skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
- Establish consistent global operational practices to improve efficiency/automation and improve partner experiences
- Manage responsively all daily portal content updates/changes
- Administer oversight and governance access to the Portal
- Engage proactively with partners and BDMs to gather input and implement improvements for Dell-Boomi’s Global Partner Experience
- Streamline and document partner on-boarding processes for SI’s, ISV’s, and GSI’s
- Streamline and document internal operational procedures for the Business Development Managers
- Identify and address areas of performance improvement
- Establish Onboarding process via sales and SFDC
- Creation of welcome kit for standard onboarding
- Conducts continuous process improvement
- Degree in Business or related field experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Travel up to 20%; Domestic and International
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant Business Operations Massachusetts
- Senior Network Consultant Multiple Locations
- Outside Regional Sales Director - Northeast Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.