IT Architecture- Cloud Subscription Based Products (Remote)
Primary Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County); Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other); Remote - Delaware, United States; Remote - District of Columbia, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Idaho, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Indiana, United States; Remote - Iowa, United States; Remote - Kansas, United States; Remote - Kentucky, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Maine, United States; Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery); Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Minnesota, United States; Remote - Mississippi, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - Nebraska, United States; Remote - Nevada, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - North Dakota, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oklahoma, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - South Dakota, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Utah, United States; Remote - Vermont, United States; Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William); Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Washington, United States; Remote - West Virginia, United States
IT Architecture-Cloud Subscription Based Products
Dell Technologies creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Join us as a IT Architect on our IT Architecture team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Digital (IT) aas/Cloud Enablement team is redefining how our customers will buy, operate and engage with technology products. We create new age Cloud native IT solutions for our Dell business which enables us to offer premier industry products and solutions in simple and cost-effective ways. As a IT Architect, you will bring your entrepreneurial spirit to enable and build aaS and Cloud subscription-based products for Dell Technologies. You will work with Dell’s product management organization to define product vision for Dell’s aaS and Cloud subscription-based platform and translate strategic direction into a workable solution.
- Guide teams composed of top engineers, designers and quality engineers to build products, solutions and engineering processes to assist in managing the entire product life cycle ‘idea to support’ while operating in a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) model
- Champion software engineering process improvement initiatives across applicable business units and within software engineering teams
- Be an expert advisor, to both internal and external stakeholders, on aaS and the Cloud subscription-based business; you will define and introduce industry standard practices, tools, and software engineering processes and give executive customer presentations
- Develop easier self-service model from ‘offer envision to launch’ that helps clarify what works for Dell and our customers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 15+ years’ experience in a software engineering/architect role; must include experience with subscription management software (custom or industry solutions i.e. Oracle BRM, Zuora, Amdocs etc.)
- Strong software development background utilizing Cloud-based technologies, distributed programming and object-oriented programming constructs; must include experience with design patterns, data structures and extreme programming
- Proven success developing/executing a product roadmap and managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for a consumer or enterprise offering; must include experience working with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Advanced knowledge of aaS and Cloud subscription-based business model with an understanding of Dell markets, competitors and customer/user requirements
- Exceptional documentation skills; ideally would like you to have authored whitepapers
- Undergraduate degree in a Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R075296