Manager, Enterprise Pre-Sales Engineering - Metro Boston or CTRemote - Massachusetts, United States, Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other);Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro) 11/07/2019
Manager, Enteprise Pre-Sales Engineering
Covers New England states, with CT and Boston being the majority.
Location: Metro Boston or CT area
We are looking for a Manager to join the Enteprise Pre-Sale Team. Mentor and guide an advanced group of System Engineers as they partner with Sales to deliver specialized solutions within the DELL Infrastructure Solutions Portfolio and build data centers of the future. Leveraging Dell’s unique collaborative sales approach, you will lead this technical sales team to develop and implement account strategies while striving to exceed revenue goals..
What makes this exciting:
- Lead a pre-sales team to protect and grow market share.
- In conjunction with sales develop strategies to direct resources toward the largest and most profitable DELL EMC opportunities.
- As a business partner with sales management, manage the organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and alignment of all technical resources with clear divisional services bookings and product revenue goals.
- Provide advice and counsel to sales management in the effective use and deployment of technical resources, maintaining close alignment with sales, Services Delivery management, and other management functions.
- Effectively articulate externally and internally one DELL TECHNOLOGIES strategy.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Typically requires 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience coupled 2+ years of management/leadership experience coupled with a Bachelor's degree.
- Has progressed from a hands-on technical role to pre-sales and now management, while maintaining a strong technical background in multiple areas of data center technology including storage, convergence/hyperconvergence, virtualization, cloud, mission critical applications, databases, etc. EMC Proven Professional Certification, VCP-6 and other certifications NICE TO HAVE.
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Engineering Sales Sales-Engineer Pre-Sales Job ID: R044020
Related Job Opportunities
- Citrix Horizon On-boarding Engineer Multiple Locations
- On-boarding Cachè ODBA Engineer Multiple Locations
- Senior Account Systems Engineer Multiple Locations