To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior Product Manager – Dell Cloud Services
Primary Location: Remote - Texas,
Additional Location(s): Massachusetts
Senior Product Manager – Dell Cloud Services
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Product Manager on our Dell Cloud Services team in the United States.
Do you have a passion for being a Cloud Services thought leader that gets things done for Global Enterprises? Dell Technologies Services (DTS), a key area of growth for Dell Technologies, is looking for Senior Product Managers with a confident, risk taking mindset to help us build a world class Cloud Services portfolio. In this role you will help drive the vision, strategy, leadership and overall success for the next generation of Dell Technologies Cloud Services. We strongly believe that the Product Manager is the GM and proxy P&L owner philosophy for their portfolio of products. The Product Manager is the voice of the customer and will be responsible for product strategy and management of a Cloud Services offer from creation, launch, to end-of-life. You will be in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals. We are making huge bets and fast progress to bring Cloud to our customers – wherever they may be! If you want to join the ‘ground-floor’ of a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to use technology to define new computing paradigms and business opportunities – this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
In This Job, You Will:
- Identify new growth areas, new technology and emerging product/service opportunities for Dell Technologies Cloud Services across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Evaluate in-depth market analysis and lead business case development for the next generation of new Cloud Services products.
- Manage product portfolio roadmap and works to scope opportunities and obtain appropriate funding for new programs.
- Ensure that product/solution features and specifications reflect customer requirements.
- Prioritize features and specifications, applying budget, timeline and other constraints.
- Work across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product/ solution decisions to all stakeholders.
- Work extensively with Product Marketing to build product/ solutions marketing plans and drive them through the organization.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, BU Leaders and Engineering/ R&D leaders to align product strategies into comprehensive portfolios for the BU.
- Review product/ solution evaluation metrics from multiple sources and ensures they are incorporated in future versions.
This Role Might Be for You If:
- Want to drive change and make an impact with a passion for making a difference in the world.
- Excited by the challenge of helping DTS define the next generation of Cloud Services for Dell Technologies.
- Passionate about helping global enterprises drive Digital and IT Transformation with Cloud Services.
- You are obsessed with customer success and use customer feedback as a key input for product decisions.
- Experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision.
- Possess strong business & entrepreneurial acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking.
- Drive strategic product communications through presentations across organizations providing clarity in decision.s
- Enjoy interacting with customers in the IT industry. Examples: Hyper-scalers, Enterprise IT, Co-Location companies, MSPs, etc.
- Possess a track record of having successfully delivered on complex projects and possess global experience.
- 15+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12+ years and a Master’s degree. 7+ years’ Technology Industry experience in Product Management or relevant role.
- Experience defining Cloud service offers and/or service catalogs for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Prior experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform related services .
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, and collaborating across multiple Sr. Leadership teams.
- Proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented individual, who has led cross-functional global teams to define and achieve high value objectives.
- Premier communicator with exemplary writing skills and an innate ability to make very complex concepts and offerings simple and intuitive.
- Team player, supporting and promoting team accomplishments with a proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organization in a highly fluid environment.
- This person will be seen throughout the organization as a model of integrity and ethical behavior.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets.
- Experience with Cloud Native platforms such as VMware Tanzu, Pivotal, OpenShift, and Kubernetes a plus.
- Familiarity with VMware platform software (i.e. VMware Cloud Foundation, vRealize) also highly desirable.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is a plus.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R068252