Senior Project Manager (Sales Enablement) - Remote, US
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Senior Project Manager
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within ISG ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing initial plans, setting budgets, supervising project activities and communicating achievements to key partners. Focused on leading the management and implementation of cross-functional projects and programs within the ISG Sales Enablement team, focused on Mid-Range Storage. You will develop the strategy and manage strategic business initiatives, develop program goals that support Mid-Range Storage objectives and develop/implement action plans to meet those goals, partnering across the key go-to-market functions: Product Management, Product Marketing, CoC, Sales and Global Sales Learning & Development.
- Lead cross-functional teams and activities to drive sales enablement initiatives for mid-range storage.
- Build project scope and plans, based on a foundation of sales, customer, and operational data.
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables for projects that support business needs.
- Prepare and present clear and concise project updates and critical deliverables to senior executives.
- Establish project schedules, identify key risk mitigation plans, and manage major risks and issues through effective contingency planning and proper escalations.
- Comfort following the data path to develop new solutions or ways of problem-solving.
- Develop hypotheses and build models to understand financial implications of project outcomes.
- Comfortable with qualitative and quantitative research data.
- Strong storytelling capability - transform data from insights to projects to focused outcomes.
- Focus on relevance, accuracy, and expediency of deliverables.
- Continuously identify and implement lessons learned to improve effectiveness and responsiveness.
- Provide support across multiple projects to the team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years’ experience in project or program management
- Familiarity with mid-range storage sales motions, sales needs and customer base
- Strong leadership, command, organization, planning and influencing skills
- Proven experience managing large-scale, cross-functional projects and teams
- Ability to analyze, set priorities and solve complex problems
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong work ethic/personal initiative/ownership to deliver high quality
- Relationship and expectation management skills
- Effectively manages multiple activities of varying complexities
- Time/prioritization management skills
- Flexible, comfortable with change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Understanding of Sales Enablement and Customer Experience, as disciplines, and proven track record of sales and customer-focused execution
- Excellent understanding of competitors and their products
- Comfort with Tableau preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 May 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R095647