Sr. Salesforce Architect - Remote (Eastern or Central Time Zones)
Primary Location: Remote - Pennsylvania, United States
Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - All Other)
Sr. Salesforce Architect
Remote - United States (Eastern or Central Time Zone)
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the seventh year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
What makes this role exciting:
The Sr. Salesforce Architect reports to the Director, Salesforce Operations and will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting new and existing Salesforce solutions.
An administration whiz and recognized "go-to" Salesforce professional, the successful candidate will have large project implementation and support experience across the entire Salesforce platform, including Sales, Service and Community Clouds. You will work closely with our Sales, Support, Finance, Operations and Community Leadership to translate business requirements into scalable and easy to use solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Administration of the entire end to end platform, using Salesforce best practices and core capabilities
- Managing large project implementation (ex: Lightning), including design, testing, documentation, deployment, and change management
- Proactively drive innovation and automation into our instance to increase the productivity and usability by all levels of our end users
- Managing release updates, break/fixes, and proof of concepts, as well as a strong background in both technical and functional documentation
- Partnering with the Business and Salesforce leadership team to build out future state roadmaps and implementation schedules
- Evaluates new business use cases to determine functional and feasibility requirements, providing guidance and suggested solutions
- Training and mentoring team members, as well as internal customers
How you will hit the ground running:
Every Dell Boomi team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline
- 8+ years of extensive, significant and dedicated support across the entire Salesforce platform
- Current Salesforce certifications (Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, CPQ, etc.) are a must
- Extensive experience with roles, profiles, security setting and hierarchies, sharing rules, custom objects and fields, workflows, validation rules, etc.
- Technical experience with configurations/code-based customization (i.e., Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components).
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, and deployment methodologies
- Master’s degree in one of the above disciplines
- Salesforce Architect Certification
- Experience with integration software (i.e. Boomi)
- Experience in hyper-growth SaaS company
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.