Systems Consultant - Massachusetts; Rhode Island (Remote)Remote - Massachusetts, United States 02/25/2019
The Systems Consultant will work with first line sales teams to drive comprehensive Dell data center solutions based on a thorough understanding of both short and long term customer requirements. As an integral part of the Dell sales team they are responsible for providing subject matter expertise to both customers and the sales teams to ensure that all requirements and objectives are met. This includes, but is not limited to, the development and implementation of sales strategies, thoughtful discovery of customer requirements and subsequent solution proposal development, delivery of product presentations, product demonstrations, and customer focused seminars. This is a Remote opportunity and the ideal candidate will live in Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Consultant on our Product Specialist team.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
- Meet and exceed revenue and margin goals for the assigned lines of business
- Responsible for ownership of an opportunity throughout the sales cycle, leading the engagement of other subject matter experts, general account executives and resources as needed
- As the field lead for the assigned territory, this role is also responsible for the overall ownership of the go-to marketing strategy for the territory
- Lead extended sales team to develop territory and opportunity specific sales strategies based on technology and market trends as well as competitor’s trends
- Ability to articulate Dell’s value proposition and maintain knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively position Dell’s solutions and how Dell’s Solutions differ from the leading enterprise & data center competitors
- Engage on business level discussions around solving data center challenges and customer pain points across the customer’s environment
- Cultivate relationships at the executive level, as well as build and broaden brand loyalty at the mid and lower levels of the Enterprise
- Live in Massachusetts or Rhode Island
- Good relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills
- Ability to work as a virtual team member and collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Typically 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Typically 8+ years of field sales experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R92013
Related Job Opportunities
- Infrastructure Engineer Product Technologist - United States (Remote) Multiple Locations
- Project/ Program Manager Consultant Multiple Locations
- Retail Field Director Massachusetts
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.