ANZ Field Marketing Senior Advisor - Boomi
Primary Location: North Ryde, Australia
ANZ Field Marketing Senior Advisor - Boomi
Our Field Marketing team (within Boomi Marketing) is committed to lead Boomi’s go-to-market and campaign execution to drive business growth. This is a highly cross-functional role at Boomi, partnering closely with Sales, Global Demand Generation and Corporate Marketing.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and collaborative marketer to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate to join Boomi, has a passion for technology and is a self-enabler, who can foster relationships across teams and is excited to work in a dynamic and fun environment.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Marketing team in Sydney to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Reporting to the Director, APJ Marketing, you will implement global demand generation campaigns, execute local events and support local sales leaders to drive revenue growth in the Australia / New Zealand (ANZ) market. Field Marketing at Boomi is at the forefront of customer engagement. You will interact directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, provide Boomi’s product marketing, demand generation and messaging team with game-changing feedback.
- Work with local sales leadership develop and manage the execution of the go-to-market plans for ANZ
- Execute Demand Generation Campaigns, including localization of Global Campaigns, local industry marketing and Account Based marketing
- Act as the "single point of contact" for Boomi Marketing in ANZ, representing the full marketing plan that touches the region regardless of ownership of execution
- Execute local events, including trade shows, third party events, Boomi proprietary events, local customer user groups and hospitality
- Be the voice of the customer in global campaign design and messaging
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5+ years with a Master’s degree
- Previous experience in a Field Marketing role, with a SaaS or Enterprise Software vendor and deep knowledge of the ANZ market
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills with analytical thinking
- Take accountability and project management for tasks with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation applications such as SFDC, Marketo or similar; and experienced in driving closed loop lead management and reporting
- Experience of managing budgets
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.