Boomi Account Executives - Direct Sales – Sydney or Melbourne
Primary Location: North Ryde, Australia
Boomi Account Executives, Direct Sales, Sydney or Melbourne
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Due to internal promotions, we are now seeking expressions of interest to join us as an Account Executive on our Outside Sales within our Dell Boomi team in Sydney or Melbourne to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers.
• Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
• Gain share of spend across Boomi's portfolio of technology solutions within their iPaaS offering
• Run territory and or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
• Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
• Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8 to 12 years of experience selling technology solutions preferably in SaaS sales
• Extraordinary customer management and strategic selling skills
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems
• Strong communication, collaboration and executive presentation skills, and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior management
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Boomi is a business unit which was acquired by Dell in 2010 that specializes in integration platform as a service, API management, Master Data Management and data preparation. As one of the pioneers in enterprise iPaaS, Boomi has a deep understanding of the market’s key needs. We’re deployed in over 67 countries, continuing to serve over 12,000 customers, and have a hybrid of options that can scale to any enterprise level.
We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R103203